cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E Sign Document

Choldsworth97
Fledgling

Hi, 

I placed an order for an upgrade on Friday 26th July and paid for next day delivery. Nothing was mentioned to me in regards to an e-sign when placing the order on the live chat and i received an email and call from the fraud and confirmation team to say my order was done and finished. 

I didn't receive the phone on the Saturday as discussed so called customer service for them to say they were waiting for an esign back from me- i told them i didnt have anything to sign- a few phone calls later over Saturday and sunday- they are still saying the same thing. 

Today I have called and live chat and been told numerous things around system issues, issue with my emails, issue with their emails, issue with system- e sign not yet created and that i should receive today however if not my order would be cancelled due to me not completing the e sign- I HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE E-SIGN. Anyone had a similar experience- did you eventually receive the e-sign and did you manage to get this resolved. 

I have paid a large early upgrade fee and am no worried something isn't quiet right. 

Any help appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
ClaireL7
Fledgling

Hi, did you ever get your issue resolved? I’ve been having the same issue with Three since last night. Decided to do an upgrade via the app, first time I did it, everything went through fine, credit check etc, then when it got the final page, everything froze; so I had to then complete the full process via the app for a 2nd time, but, the same thing happened again. So I then started a live chat with an advisor, whereby I then had to go through the whole upgrade process for a third time, plus a credit check for the third time. I paid my upfront payment for my device plus delivery fee and was told that everything would be processed before 8pm so as I would receive my device the following day, great! They did mention that I would receive a couple of emails and one would be the esign document. However whilst still on the live chat, due to “technical difficulties”, the order was not processed until 8.01pm and I was informed that I had missed the cut off for a delivery the following day, it would now be the day after.

I have received three emails today, all the same which include my contract summary and service schedule. Each email is exactly the same with the same pdf docs attached. I received a further email this morning this time with the customer agreement form, but still not received the esign email. 

I contacted the live chat, was in a queue for half an hour, eventually got through to someone, then they just stopped messaging. I stayed online for 15 mins but nothing, so I disconnected and decided to try and call to speak to an advisor. Eventually after pressing lots of different options, I finally got to speak to someone, who was not helpful in the slightest and told me that I should have received the esign. I had to reinforce on several occasions that I had not and keep explaining the documents they had sent. I then informed that I had continued to refresh my inbox and spam folder. Then the advisor informed me that in some instances, if the email is not received straightaway, it can take up to 24 hours for another email link to be generated, yet he couldn’t answer as to why the advisor I had dealt with last night on the live chat hadn’t given me that info.

Ive since spoken to another live chat advisor this afternoon who although seemed nice and it’s not his fault, basically said if I don’t receive and sign the esign link by 8pm tonight, then I will miss the cut off for my scheduled delivery of my device tomorrow, and they cannot guarantee standard delivery at the weekend, so therefore the earliest they could deliver would then be Monday. Of course I am working in the office on Monday & Tuesday, so wouldn’t be home to accept the delivery!

The only other option according to this advisor is if I don’t receive the link, would be to just cancel my order altogether and go in to my nearest Three store and start from scratch so as I’m at least walking away with my device! It is starting to feel like that might be the best option, but given that I’ve already gone through the upgrade process three times due to their technical issues and had three credit checks completed as a result of that, I didn’t fancy having to do it all over again for a fourth time!

Ive never actually gone through the upgrade process online before and I can certainly say it will be my last as it appears to be more hassle than it’s worth. I don’t understand how I was able to receive duplicates of the other email, yet the email that appears to be the most important one, cannot be sent manually and is auto generated!!! So much for technology making things easier!!!

Ive been a loyal three customer for a long time, but I’ve not been impressed with their service on this occasion!

MS1
Active

Check my thread asap.