cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End contract notice and PAC

Nsims
Fledgling

Have contract 3 mobile .it runs out Jan 2032 . Dont have date of exact end of contract as 3 does NOT make it clear.  First upgrade date is 28 December.  Presumably the 21st December bill is last as 3 mobile bill is paid ahead. Billed 21st month. 

So presumably on 21st December I can give 30? days notice and ask For PAC code with no further charges and not b debited again?

I don't have 2 do anything else? Cos I read somewhere I have 2 go pay as u go first which seems stupid. 

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
Nsims
Fledgling

Also if I wanted to end earlier which would b ideal do I just pay the remaining months bills? Or r there extra cost? Who/how do I do this?

Thanks 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Nsims,

I'm sorry to hear that you're considering leaving us. The easiest way to get all the answers in terms of what would be outstanding, and your contract dates can be found on this guide to leaving Three.

The section entitled "Find out your outstanding charges via text" should help, and the other sections explain how to get the codes used for leaving with or without your existing number.

I'd love to change your mind if possible, or even just feedback if not. Can you tell me a little about why you'd be cancelling?

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

rossdog
Fledgling

I'd be interested to know how you got on requesting a PAC code through three. I have asked multiple times but never recieved the code.  The support staff always end up saying let me investigate this for you and will reply in a few days but they never do. They've even put an early termination charge on my bill but not given me a code. Have you managed to get the PAC code from them?