Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Endless Billing Issues Despite Confirmed Device Return and Cancellation

anarkialucifer
Fledgling

Hello, Three Community,

I'm reaching out to share a persistent issue I've faced since canceling my Three Home Broadband 4G Plus plan, hoping for some guidance or resolution from fellow members or official representatives.

Initial Sign-Up and Cancellation:

• Date of Joining: 12th June 2023
  • Reason for Cancellation: Poor and unstable network and connection
  • Cancellation Date: Two weeks post-registration, within the free cancellation period
  • Cancellation Process: Smoothly handled by customer service via Live Chat

Issue with Device Return and Billing:

• Device Return Delay: The package for returning the device took months to be delivered. However, I promptly returned the device to the post office once received.
  • Ongoing Billing Issues: Despite the return, I've continually received messages about overdue bills. Multiple contacts with customer service resulted in repetitive instructions to return the device, despite it already being returned.
  • Confirmation of Device Receipt: On 20th December 2023, a staff member confirmed the device was received on 25th October 2023 and assured me that no further action or payment was required from my end.

Escalation to Debt Collection:

• New Alerts: Received a text on 20th February 2024, indicating my account would be referred to a debt collection agency due to the overdue bill.
  • Debt Collection Agency Interaction: After contacting the agency, they promptly responded, stating they would await clarification from Three.

Current Situation:

• Latest Communication: Despite assurances, I've received another text message urging me to pay the overdue monthly fee for an account that should have been closed months ago.

This situation has become increasingly frustrating and time-consuming, impacting my trust in Three's billing and customer service processes. I seek advice on how to resolve this issue once and for all, as it seems my efforts through official channels have yet to yield a permanent solution.

Thank you for any guidance or assistance you can provide.

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @anarkialucifer,

I'm really sorry to hear about this situation. We'll do our best to get this sorted out as soon as possible for you. I've sent you a PM to get you in touch with more help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!