cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error using the PAC request form

michelleq
Regular

The form on this page: https://www.three.co.uk/support/switching/forms/pac-request-form

Every time I try to use it to port my number I get the message "We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later."

Is there an issue with this form? Is it worth trying the app instead?

Best solution
Best solution
michelleq
Regular

Just to update on this, although the PAC switching form gave an error each time I tried it, eventually a text came through to say that the number changeover was scheduled, and it went through successfully yesterday.

View solution in conversation

5 REPLIES 5
sc1999
Local celebrity

If you want a pac try the app or text PAC and your date of birth (DDMMYY) to 65075 and they should send this to you. You can then give this to your new provider. 

michelleq
Regular

Sorry should have clarified it is to bring my old number from another provider to Three (not to leave Three for another provider). I will try the app.

michelleq
Regular

No good, when I try to register with the app it just says "Please check the details you entered are correct."

When I try to register via the website I get "Sorry, we’re doing an essential system update"

michelleq
Regular

Live chat says:

"I am sorry to inform you that at the moment we are having some system issue and because of that we are unable to raise the requests on the account, our team is already working on it and we will get this fixed soon, so we will request you to chat back with us after some time.At the moment we do not have any time frame on this."

Best solution
michelleq
Regular

Just to update on this, although the PAC switching form gave an error each time I tried it, eventually a text came through to say that the number changeover was scheduled, and it went through successfully yesterday.