cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G0 roaming when on holiday in Australia

Lakesmart
Fledgling

How do I set up Go Roaming with a spend cap for my holiday in Australia ?

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

This link should help:

Roaming abroad | Support | Three

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey there. 

Welcome to the Three Community. 

Australia, that sounds nice! Go Roam will already be part of your plan, so you can use your services there. To use your allowance there, you'd be charged £5 per day whenever you first use an allowance each day. If you don't use any allowances, then you don't get charged. You can see some of the specifics for Australia here.

I think the best approach is to log into My3, and purchase a Go Roam Around the World pass that has enough days on it to cover how long you're going to be away. This will remain no your account until you need it, and will activate each day you use allowance while there. For example, if you're going away for a week, you could get a 7 day pass before hand, and when you arrive in Australia and use an allowance, the system will automatically use one of the days from the pass. Any days that are not used will remain on the account for you. 

Doing this means you can then place a spend limit on the account before traveling, (you can do that on My3) and this helps prevent you from going beyond what you intend on spending while there. 

Pete.