cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gabriela

Gabriela19
Fledgling

I made the payment of the amount due of £50.30 on 1/04 and today the same duplicate amount was debited again you can reverse

4 REPLIES 4
sc1999
Local celebrity

Do you pay by direct debit? If so there is no need to make a manual payment. In theory the extra payment will be used for next month's payment.  I am not sure but I do not think that 3 repay credit balances unless your account is in balance at the end of your contract.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @sc1999,

We can arrange refunds in contract for certain situations like this. An accidental double payment can be applied to the next bill, or refunded on request, we just need to allow 48 hours to make sure the payment being refunded has definitely cleared.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Geluk
Key player

Just check MY ACCOUNT on the "3" app, to see if account is in credit.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Gabriela19,

As @sc1999 says, you don't need to make a manual payment if you have a Direct Debit active. We calculate and schedule the amount when the bill is produced. If you allow the extra credit to rollover then it'll go towards your next bill.

If you're still in a credit balance now due to the double payment, then we can arrange a refund as long as at least 48 hours has passed since the payment was taken. I'll send you a private message to direct you to more help with this.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.