cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go Roam with my current contract

Anvil_Iron
Rising star

Hi, My current contract is an Advanced SIM 30GB data unlimited minutes 24M which I took out on the 26th Sept 2021 and I would like to know if I can use Go Roam up to the expiry date and beyond?

Will new plans exclude Go Roam?

Is Go Roam being phased out?

I have noticed Go Roam Passes as add-ons for new plans. Are these replacing Data Passports?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi, Anvil. 

You can continue to use Go Roam. Go Roam isn't going away. Since you're on an older plan, you have that built in, and that will stay like that while you have your contract. 

Newer plans taken on or after the 1st of October 2021 don't exclude Go Roam, but they do have a daily charge for using allowances while abroad in Go Roam destinations, £2 or £5 depending on the destination.

The latest Standard Airtime plans are the same with regard to the daily charge, however if an addon is purchased instead, the daily charge isn't applied. This is a good way to save money over just paying the daily charge each day. 

Data Passport is a Separate product and runs along side our normal roaming offering. The difference with data passport is that it unlocks unlimited data while in supported destinations, and it's not limited by any fair use policy either. 

Pete.

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here