cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi how do I know when my contract finish? And how do I end it? thanks

Luis13
Fledgling

Hello I have moved out of UK and I need to cancel or end up my plan, how do I do it ? How do I know it is about to end date of my plan?

6 REPLIES 6
Geluk
Key player

Didn't you keep the documentation issued when you first signed up

sc1999
Local celebrity

Why the large red question mark and the space between it and the p?

George15
Fledgling

I can't find it

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @George15,

Usually we send text reminders, and a more detailed email/letter when you're approaching the end of your contract term, but if you want to find out how long is left on your contract now, you can check this by text.

Text INFO then your Date of Birth (DDMMYY) to 85075 and the reply should tell you your contract date.

You should also be able to view your plan details and dates from My3.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Luis13,

Here's a link to a page with info about the different ways to cancel. There's guidance on how to send a text to query your contract term date, and any early termination fee if applicable. 

If you're moving to another UK provider you can get a PAC if keeping your number, or a STAC if you don't want to keep your number, in either case you need to give the code to the new provider.

As you've left the UK, I'm assuming that's not the case, you can also cancel with a 30 days notice without moving provider, but you do need to speak to a help team for this. I'll send you a private message so to get you in contact with someone that can help further with that.

To find your private messages, click on your avatar in the top right of any page, then "Messages".

Hope this helps,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

malik
Fledgling

What date going my contract to end