cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to escalate a complaint

Robti
Active

Hi i have been having trouble with my local signal and have been told this is an ongoing issue and no timeframe to solve it,  so i complained a few times and this morning after 20 plus minutes on the phone to three i was offered 15 days free as compensation which i accepted then i was asked if they could close the complaint and i said no, now a few minutes later i get email and text saying complaint resolved and closed.

So been trying to see what's happening on chat and i was bluntly told its closed and i was advised that i was happy with the refund

So what's the next point to escalate this as this is the current speed test 1.73Mbps/0.33Mbps 

Best solution
Best solution
Paddiewack
Superstar

I get that! If that were me I’d be royally naffed off. I’m guessing (just guessing) that the fact you accepted the compensation meant they could close the complaint. We have to accept that sometimes there’s a bit of a language barrier with customer service;not being intentionally disrespectful just stating what I  believe to be fact. I personally would start another complaint,if they can’t give you a resolution you might get some more compensation. Just a thought,if you’ve got the My Three app you can see a transcript of your complaint and the advisors actions. It might give you an idea why the complaint was closed. Click on the account tab and then case list.

Best of luck.

View solution in conversation

4 REPLIES 4
Paddiewack
Superstar

How long have you experienced this issue? What does it say on the Three status page? Have you asked tech support what the timeframe is to resolve it? 

Robti
Active

No problems reported on the service status page but on phone calls to three they say there’s a problem and don’t know when it will be fixed , so offered the rebate, had the problem since the start of the year getting worse but only started complaining a few weeks back, it’s just the fact that they closed the complaint saying I was satisfied 

Best solution
Paddiewack
Superstar

I get that! If that were me I’d be royally naffed off. I’m guessing (just guessing) that the fact you accepted the compensation meant they could close the complaint. We have to accept that sometimes there’s a bit of a language barrier with customer service;not being intentionally disrespectful just stating what I  believe to be fact. I personally would start another complaint,if they can’t give you a resolution you might get some more compensation. Just a thought,if you’ve got the My Three app you can see a transcript of your complaint and the advisors actions. It might give you an idea why the complaint was closed. Click on the account tab and then case list.

Best of luck.

Robti
Active

Thanks they say as I accepted the compensation I was happy to have it closed just the fact that when asked if it could be closed I said no as the problem was still there, was just out a walk and tried Apple Music on my phone and it wouldn’t connect so I think I will have to raise another complaint if not sorted tomorrow 

thanks