cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible service!

Dafbart32
Fledgling

Anyone else been having trouble with the app and online chat?

Trying to upgrade my device for ages and keep encountering the following issues :

-app unresponsive due to upgrades 

-try to speak to customer services, automated voice tells me to upgrade via the app. 

-try to chat to representative via we chat, get a message to say no agents are currently available. 

Safe to say I will be leaving three as contractual obligations are not met as I am unable to contact a representative. 

4 REPLIES 4
sc1999
Local celebrity

If you search the community posts you will find that you are not alone.

There is a notice on some of 3's Web pages warning us that they are upgrading AGAIN so things may not be available. I cannot access the app.

NoThreeDom
Fledgling

I wouldn't get your hopes up even if you do get through. I did some research in advance of upgrading and seen a deal for the s23 through Samsung direct with a 3 SIM. I rang three and was advised the closest they could get is £58 a month with 30GB data. The Samsung deal is £32 a month with 100GB of data, both were no up front costs. I was pretty much told that was a better offer than they could do and I'd probably be best to go for that. oh, and to switch number, i'd need to go to another provider first, port to them, THEN port back to 3, because they can't port thier own numbers, apparently. So all in all, a bit rubbish, looks like i'll be off to another provider.

Avondale
Rising star

@Dafbart32 

I wonder if @JonathanB might be able to assist you ? 

JohnD
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Dafbart32 

That's really frustrating, sorry to hear this!

Have you been able to get this sorted now? If not it might be worth logging into your My3 on a web browser to see if this lets you go through.

There was some downtime over the weekend, however, after this, everything is back up and running. 

Thanks

John