cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Cancel Smart Watch addon?

Jm1tty
Fledgling

I'm having an issue trying to cancel a smart watch pairing addon.. theres nothing in my account that allows me to cancel it and after numerous online support chats they seem to not be able to cancel it also? 

5 REPLIES 5
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jm1tty

Happy to help. Have you paired an Apple Watch, or a Samsung?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Jm1tty
Fledgling

It's a samsung galaxy watch 5 LTE, I was half way through the setup process for a mobile plan and got to the stage of "Setting up service" I went to bed and came back to nothing and now when I attempt to setup a mobile plan it says I already have a subscription and therefore can't continue. Therefore I think it needs cancelling and resetting so I can attempt it again. 

Liameknight
Fledgling

Can you inbox me 

Chazzypuk
Fledgling

Hi. I have the same issue. Can’t cancel in the app and called up Three who say they can’t cancel it either? Can someone help me? Thanks. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Chazzypuk,

Are you able to remove the pairing plan from the Watch or Wearable App? Which model of watch do you have? Is it the one month rolling pairing plan, or a 24 months one included with your contract?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.