cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for returns bag

wharff
Fledgling

I've requested a returns bag 3 times via online chat and not one returns bag has been delivered.

I get told it should arrive in 5 working days, and that my case is now on the priority list but again, no sign of returns bag.

Thankfully, this was during the 14 days cooling off period.

Can someone please help?

Best solution
Best solution
Avondale
Rising star

@wharff 

The only person who might be able to help is @JonathanB 

View solution in conversation

10 REPLIES 10
Best solution
Avondale
Rising star

@wharff 

The only person who might be able to help is @JonathanB 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @wharff,

I've sent a reply to your PM but just messaging here in case you miss it.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Mallika
Fledgling

Hi Jonathan. I am facing the same issue. I did not receive a bag or a DPD label which was meant to be sent to me via email. I have received an email from Three saying that I have exceeded by 14 day limit but I didn't receive any further information on how to return the box. Please help. Thank you.

Avondale
Rising star

@Mallika 

You need to tag @JonathanB to make sure that he sees you plea for help. 

Mallika
Fledgling

Hi @JonathanBI am facing the same issue. I did not receive a bag or a DPD label which was meant to be sent to me via email. I have received an email from Three saying that I have exceeded by 14 day limit but I didn't receive any further information on how to return the box. Please help. Thank you.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Mallika,

I'm sorry to hear you're also having similar issues with arranging your return. I've sent you a PM that will link you to some colleagues that have helped some other community members with returns recently.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

sxa34klj
Fledgling

Hi @JonathanBI am facing the same issue for not receiving a returns label/bag. I ordered a phone about a week ago, and have chased up for a returns label/bag every other day since, calling, chatting and talking through Twitter to sort my issue out. I have had numerous promises of my returns label, but have still yet to receive anything. Since I have already paid for my order, I want to return my device ASAP. I am on my last tether to ask for a simple returns label, I would appreciate any help you could provide regarding this issue

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @sxa34klj,

I've sent you a PM to get you in touch with some more help with this.

Thanks,
JonathanB

sxa34klj
Fledgling

Hi JonathonB,

Thanks for the PM. I have reached out to them (social media webchat), and while they have now said that I should have a returns label emailed to me, I have scoured my emails and not seen one. I asked for a return to my order on the 13th of October, and still 11 days later I havent got a label. I know from their policy that returns can only happen 14 days after you receive an order, but of course I have repeatedly tried to return my order, with Three refusing (for some reason) to actually send me a returns label. I just want my money back, is there a way I can raise this issue?