cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID for IPhone 15

Winowongo24
Fledgling

I need help please;

I have been a three member for 3 years now just about finished my last contract and gonna upgrade to the IPhone 15 pro max it says on the three website at checkout  “

Shipped Items

Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max 256GB Natural Titanium
For next-day delivery, order before 08:00 PM from Monday to Thursday. Order after that time and it'll take 2 working days. You'll need to bring valid ID and proof of your confirmation email.”

I currently don’t have any ID apart from my bank card as my passport has expired, what should I do! And will they ask for it as I have read on the community they often don’t but then seen a lot of people saying they do! Please help!

I do have a Yoti account with my ID from when my passport was valid could this work?

1 REPLY 1
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

It sounds like an order for store collection. Those orders usually need a photo ID in order to successfully collect them. I'm not entirely sure if a store would accept the ID that has expired. You could try calling the store you've ordered to, and ask them if that would be a problem. 

If it is an issue, I'd recommend speaking to the support team about getting the order cancelled so that it isn't sitting in store for too long.

Pete.