cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with 14 Day Go Roam Pass - EU

Tammy
Fledgling

Hey I purchased 14 Day Go Roam Pass - EU and never got a confirmation email like it suggested. How do I know it’s actually worked. I don’t want to do it again and get charged twice but equally don’t want to get charged for roaming if it’s not worked 

4 REPLIES 4
MZone
Superstar

Have a look under allowances. It should show a breakdown on there. 

Sasha1
Fledgling

It's probably gone through but call to confirm, I had it and purchased again bc got no notification and was charged 5 times, it's a known issue that they are trying to sort. 3 months later I just got the money credited to my account

thabiso
Fledgling

How did you go about getting the refund for it? 

PedairOlwyn
Fledgling

Hm!  Before we left for Brittany four weeks ago, I went into my neatest Three store to enquire about Three Roaming Plans. As we were away in France for just over three weeks, I was told that I could have a 14 day Roaming Plan, but I would not extend or take out another plan to cover the remaining 14 days!  Reading the website now, I find the sales person's advice to be incorrect! I find Three to be using a lot of high-pressure selling techniques, 'Buy this and get that' approach. Items, data, plans that I non't want or need! Not impressed! Shall be going elsewhere when my Contract expires later this summer.

To overcome that issue, we took out an Unlimited 1-month contract with Lebara instead. Unlimited Data, Calls, Texts etc and it worked ok.