Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Have a Pay As You Go question? Read this first

There are 2 different plans on Pay As You Go. The Pay As You Go plan has been available since 7 July 2013, and the New Pay As You Go plan was launched on 12 March 2020. Each plan has a separate app and support options may differ slightly.   To avoid ...

NEW PAYG.png
StephR by Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Three account

I had a Three pay monthly contract. I got a PAC code and started a new Three pay monthly contract through fonehouse. I used the PAC code and my original mobile number got disconnected. However, the transfer didn't go through because I didn't realise ...

Major problems since the recent Three system updates!

TO THREE SUPPORT STAFF AND WARNING FOR OTHERS WHO MAY BE EXPERIENCING THE SAME ISSUES...I have been having horrendous problems with all admin aspects of the service for more than the last week - since you updated your systems! Can't login to the app,...

Dazie999 by Regular
  • 26 replies
  • 19 likes

Account suspended

Hi I Received a text yesterday saying that my direct debit hadn’t gone through. please log in and make payment or services will be suspended. I can’t access the app and it doesn’t recognise my phone number or password now. I have to re-register with ...

Unable to re-register for My3

I have both phone and fixed wireless access on Three. Both were migrated to the new IT system during last weekend. On Monday, I could re-register my phone account with My3, but as I use the same email address for the fixed wireless access account (it...

IMG_0503.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't register for 3 app

Backstory: I got a text from 3 to say my direct debit hadn't gone through and to contact them or check my account. It has not been changed/amended in years so no reason for this and so I called my bank to say 3 haven't requested it (issue 1 but not t...

How to Cancel Smart Watch addon?

I'm having an issue trying to cancel a smart watch pairing addon.. theres nothing in my account that allows me to cancel it and after numerous online support chats they seem to not be able to cancel it also? 

Jm1tty by Fledgling
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Two factor identification

How does one get rid of two factor identification? I manage my mother's affairs as attorney and need to log in to see her bills. She cannot "do" text messages; most of the time she cannot actually make or receive calls on her mobile - but it is a sec...

Samsung Galaxy Watch Plan issue

Having an issue with My Samsung galaxy watch 5 LTE and setting up a Smart Watch Plan.I started the setup process and all was going fine and it said "Setting up service". I went to bed and in the morning I went back onto it and it said Unable to start...

Screenshot_20230524_001432_Galaxy Watch5 Manager.jpg
Jm1tty by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors