cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMEI Blacklist request - non-existent Three customer service

Lron
Fledgling

Hello, After several conversations with your customer service team I was finally directed to the proofs email address to get my stolen phone blacklisted. I sent all the relevant information last week, but this blacklist request seems to have fallen into a black hole as I have had no response from Three - like many others on this forum.  It's quite a vulnerable position to be in as I need the blacklisting in order to claim insurance - a payout that is urgently needed to reimburse the cost of my new handset.  Please can someone action this immediately and contact me to say it has been done. 

3 REPLIES 3
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Lron,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been facing delays with receiving your proof documents. I appreciate this must be a very frustrating experience, particularly if you've spoken to us several times without this being resolved.

We can't access your account details over the community, as your community account is not linked to your actual Three account, but I will send you a private message to link you to some colleagues that can help get this back on track.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Kateorkin
Fledgling

Dear Jonathan

I am having the same problem — please could you contact me via the details on my 3 account. 

Susannah

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Kateorkin,

I can't access your actual Three account from the community platform. Have you been in touch with customer services, if so what happened?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.