cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unblacklist my phone please 3

setdetnet
Fledgling

OMG. I am so angry with 3. PLEASE can someone from 3 help me via private message.

Essentially I lost my phone, a samsung galaxy ultra s23 that I purchased from Argos, SIM free. About 3 weeks ago I reported the lost phone AND SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR THE SIM TO BE SUSPENDED. 3 did this BUT they also Blacklisted the phone. CONFIRMED BY USING ANY BLACKLIST CHECK SITE !

I have since recovered the phone but thanks to 3 it is unusable. This is a phone not on contract, not subsided by 3, not owned by 3 but 3 have blacklisted it. Any SIM no longer works. I have tried to explain SEVEN TIMES on the phone to customer service and have had a plethora of replies and excuses, delays and calls forwarded to somewhere else in the 3 ecosystem because they cannot be bothered or unable to - fix this,. 

3 had no right to blacklist MY phone, I did not ask for this and they didn't need to do it. I asked for the SIM to be suspended. They have no right to blacklist  MY phone.

PLEASE can someone from 3 sort this out for me. 

If I cannot get 3 to unblacklist my phone then I will have no alternative that to issue a claim for compensation in the small claims court for a phone that I OWN OUTRIGHT and they had no legal right to blacklist.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not reply if you are not from 3

because you cannot help and will only serve to hamper things

by increasing the post count for this thread SO DO NOT REPLY 

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

Click on this link and you will be able to pm Jonathan who is a moderator.

https://community.three.co.uk/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/6

setdetnet
Fledgling

Done. Thank you.