cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTERNET NOT WORKING EVEN THOUGH CUSTOMER CARE SAY I HAVE DATA

SamuelDanielesh
Fledgling

I am so confused and frustrated with Three. I 100% regret purchasing a contract in this network.

I got an SMS that my data had been exhausted. The next day, i checked my Three App and it shows that I have 15%, left, which is about 10GB.

However later that day, my internet stopped working totally. Till today, I still can’t browse even though it’s still showing I have data. I called customer care severally and they confirmed over and over that I had 10GB of data left.

what then is the problem? On the 7th of June, I will have to pay the monthly bill, irrespective of this issue caused by 3. Whatever happens about the wing delivery of service by 3, they don’t care. They just keep collecting monthly bills without delivering the rightful service. I really wish to leave this network for something better and more organized. But my contract ends in 2025. I’m So pained

1 REPLY 1
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi, Samuel. 

Welcome to the Three Community. 

Gosh, that sounds frustrating. Just to confirm, is it just standard UK allowance you're using, or are you abroad? 
Can you confirm what happens when you go onto Mobile Data and they try to use the web browser to access a webpage like Google or something like that? 

Pete.