cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to top up

nizam1
Fledgling

I have a pay as you go. I get a message saying my data pack will run out. I try the app, which tells me to download a new app. Which I do- when I click on account I get a blank page. when I click on top up it sends me to a digital assistant. When I asked to speak to a person, he said he needed to know how much and which pack I want. when I go to the website I get 3 blue balls going round. When I call 333 I can't get a human. It's just a simple repeat top up. A very very rubbish service

3 REPLIES 3
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi there. 

Oh, that sounds like a lot more steps than I'd normally expect. You mentioned getting a black screen when trying to get into the app, that's an issue that was happening recently for some users, but should be sorted now. Have you tried again today? 

Pete. 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

nizam1
Fledgling

I have tried on my phone, iPad and MacBook repeatedly, to use the App and to top up online, and to log into my account. Each one gives the same results: it freezes. I tried the DA, who said they couldn't top me up unless I told them the price and pack, which I don't know as I can't access my account. I tried calling 444 and333 and it said my balance was 0 but I had auto renewal enabled. I could speak to a human. Today it seems my phone no longer works as my data pack has expired and it wasn't renewed automatically. So I have no phone. I just want to send £15 to top up the b****y phone why is that so hard. Three are completely and utterly useless

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @nizam1,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing your account.

Could you confirm the make/model of the device you're using, please?

Also, could you confirm that your software is up to date?

In the meantime, to get you connected, please reach out to our Customer Service team via live chat. They'll be able to help top-up or add on a reoccurring data pack. 

Thanks,
Kate

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.