cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartwatch pairing plan

Sharkmonkey68
Fledgling

Today I received my new Apple watch series 9 and paired it with my phone. When I tried to transfer over my smartwatch paring plan I was asked for my log in details in the app. I put them in and received a page which said "There's a problem - one of the fields is missing" 

I called customer services and they told me that my plan was still paired with my old watch and suggested I unpair from my new watch, re-pair to my old one, remove the data plan again and then re-pair with my new watch.

This i did and I have received the same error.

I called back again and was told that I needed to end my smartwatch pairing plan in my account and then go onto the website to get a new smartwatch pairing plan. She asked her boss for permission to cancel the plan with immediate effect. The plan was cancelled.

I then spent over an hour going through the website looking for a link to buy the smartwatch pairing plan.

I can find everything telling me how wonderful it is, how to pair the watch etc etc but nowhere to buy the plan.

I did find a paragraph that said I could get one by calling customer services or going into a shop.

I called customer services and spoke to a few other people and not one of them could sort this problem out or let me know how to get a smartwatch pairing plan. Most of them didn't even know what it is.

I have just looked at my phone and it is 172 minutes to customer services about this and still no solution.

I have just looked at my account and I joined 3 on 25th January 2023 and my smartwatch pairing plan started on the 26th.

Can somebody on here please provide me a link to actually get a new pairing plan?

I saw something on the website about a Three My Way plan to get a smartwatch pairing plan but I definitely don't want to sign up to another extended contract with 3.

I was told by customer services that I needed to cancel my original pairing plan, so if she has told me incorrectly then I shouldn't be forced to take out another contract.

I just want my month to month watch plan back.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Tony

1 REPLY 1
Cesca
Regular

I’ve had so many issues and feel now it’s possibly a software issue and I’ve been wasting weeks of my time. I’m now going backwards and not forwards with the pairing issues. If I find any solutions, I’ll msg you.