cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect bill and 3 breaking phone contact

Cairnsy
Fledgling

I've been with 3 over 16 years and never received as bad service as I currently have been having. 
instead of up grading my account in March which is £58 I took out sim only £20 a month well since March I'm still being billed £58 for old contract I have phoned once a week in which every time I'm told I will be refunded which I haven't and I will be charged £20 for sim only on my next bill which is still coming up as £58. Losing my patience now and would rather use a different service!!!! 

2 REPLIES 2
SP70
Active

Complete the online complaint form immediately. They have 8 weeks to resolve the matter. If it is not resolved by then, irrespective if they give you a dead lock letter or not, you can then proceed with taking your complaint with the ombudsman. Three will be eager to resolve this before it gets to the ombudsman. They are charged a case fee up to £335, you will be highly likely rewarded a financial award.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Cairnsy,

I'm really sorry to hear you've been trying to get your billing sorted out for so long. I'll send you a PM so we can get you in touch with some colleagues that can help get this addressed for you.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
JonathanB

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here