cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insurance query

Cappe1t
Fledgling

Hi All! My partner has damaged the screen on her mobile phone, and wants to claim through the insurance which she is paying for full cover on a monthly basis.

On speaking with staff at our nearest Three store, they advised she would is not covered because she is currently paying manually, instead of direct debit. Numerous times she has asked for the Direct Debit dates to to be changed to a more suitable date, and it has not happened. But I wondered if the statement made by Three staff is correct? I've read the insurance policy documents provided by Three, and cannot see it stipulated. She has had no correspondence from Three Insurance stating her policy has been cancelled, and she continues to pay for full cover!

Why would she not be covered, otherwise?!

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Cappe1t,

To my understanding there's no issue with making manual payments rather than Direct Debit, however I'm not 100% clear from your post if the account is overdue? If the bill due at the time of the claim wasn't paid then this may stop you claiming.

As insurance is a regulated product any queries or disputes are best answered by the Three Insurance team at our Insurer.

0333 338 1067 is open Mon-Fri 0800-2100, and weekends between 0900-1800

You can also use https://threeinsurance.co.uk to access your account or email threeinsurance@squaretrade.co.uk  

If you email, make sure to include your name, address, and contact info, as well as an explanation of the query.

Hope this helps,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here