cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 16 pro Delivery

idontknowwhat
Fledgling

Hello everyone 

Just for fun to keep everyone in the loop, when we all expect our new iphones. 

I got an email from three at 11:12pm from DPD saying 'We're expecting your Three parcel' I am hoping I get it today but Im sure it wont as still no updates. I am flying abroad for a week tomorrow morning so hoping is today and not have to wait a week till I am able to redeliver it. 

11 REPLIES 11
MustafaS
Fledgling

Hi mate, I got the email like 45 mins ago with the same text in tracking details…let’s see what happens. I’ve chosen premium delivery. 

MustafaS
Fledgling

Does the email get sent when it’s due to be delivered today? Any ideas?

idontknowwhat
Fledgling

Not sure tbh mine still hasnt been updated since i got the email so i doubt it will be delivered today 

I read it somewhere on Three community that the you get an email on the day of delivery but I’m not sure if the email would be about the time of delivery and/or tracking details from three. 

MustafaS
Fledgling

Maybe @JonathanB can help

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MustafaS,

That's right, you should expect to receive a message from DPD with a one hour timeslot, this will be on the delivery date itself, and is part of their process, so it's usually triggered when the driver physically has your parcel in the van.

These are generally sent in the morning, but they could be sent anywhere up till about 2PM if the delivery is going out later in the day. DPD, like Three, will have very high demand to deliver iPhones along with all their usual consignments, so thanks for your patience everyone. We know everyone is really keen to receive their new phones.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Azeem

Hey 

did you receive your iphone or not ?

idontknowwhat
Fledgling

Unfortunately nope it’ll probably be tomorrow when I am on the plane 🥲🥲

Azeem

Is there any option to cancel our phone delivery and then buy a new one directly from three store. I ordered mine on 16th September, was told it would be delivered on 24th September and last night I got a message from them that it is delayed for 2nd of October. It’s currently not with Dpd, so am I eligible to cancel it and go to three to buy a new one directly from them if they have in stock ???