Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Have a Pay As You Go question? Read this first

There are 2 different plans on Pay As You Go. The Pay As You Go plan has been available since 7 July 2013, and the New Pay As You Go plan was launched on 12 March 2020. Each plan has a separate app and support options may differ slightly.   To avoid ...

NEW PAYG.png
StephR by Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

is it possible to reactivate one month unlimited sim?

Greetings, I purchased a one month unlimited SIM for 3 from Amazon.co.uk for a trip to London and Torquay, back in May and it worked okay. I'm heading back through France on the 8th and wonder if it's possible to activate it again? I tried signing up...

Tigurr by Fledgling
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Price hike on same contract

I was sold this contract for £20 a month unlimited data now on same contract I’m been charged £24.06. Not what I signed up to been ripping me off for months. In August will not be renewing my contract I find this abhorrent for a company like 3 to do ...

Dogg007 by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spend Cap

Looking at the  ‘My3’ App; cannot see ability to update/ set ‘spend caps’ - so is this still only done via a call ? As would be good if able to update online? 

change username

had message when joining community it auto set my username as phone number so need to reset to username but can't find setting to do this?

robin101 by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Data rollover

I would like to suggest to Three to think seriously to introduce data rollover like ID mobile, Virgin media and many other networks. Three has the bandwidth and can afford it. It will make a huge difference to sales with minimal load on the network.

moods by Active
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Order

Is anyone able to help with an order? We are in a new build estate and postie is struggling to find us. I simply want to add a note on the order to deliver to show home.Tia

oSlapz by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Card loaded with £250

Just checking as I was told in the Three shop that I would get a £250 loaded card for buying the iPhone 13 Pro Max and details would be emailed to me after the first DD was taken!! I’m still waiting?

StevoC by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Best solution PAYG price increase

Is anyone else a PAYG customer?Tariffs have taken a second high rise this year, its absolutely shocking.Are they trying to stop PAYG as an offering????

jane0409 by Fledgling
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan

I think my plan was expired yesterday.I want further information about it 

Jagrut by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors