cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Router Returns

RezalTwice
Fledgling

Hello Three community, 

Looking for some advise in regards to what seems to be a recurring issue here. I left Three in January 2024 due to poor signal in our area and have since had my account closed and final bill Generated. Atleast that was what I was told after speaking to them regarding a refund for credit owed. 

I was sent the packing Materials and DPD drop off information, completed the return and had confirmation of this return 31/01/24. 

I was then emailed on 24/03/24 that device charge has been applied to my account, to which I spoke to the support team, who reassured me this has been delivered as per tracking etc and would remove the charge and close my account. 

Fast forward to 29/04/24 (Yesterday) I was charged 105 GBP for failure to return device. I have once again spoken to support via phone, who have said it will take some 30 days to look into the issue. Raised this with Chat who I have not given an update as of yet. 

Any advise on how to proceed with this would be very much appreciated as I feel like I am getting nowhere with this.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
MZone
Key player

It might be worth raising the matter with the complaints team here. The team can investigate the issue you're having and try to get it resolved for you. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @RezalTwice,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue with your return. I've sent you a PM to get you in touch with some more help with this.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.