cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Unexplained Charges and Customer Service

gxkspeaks
Fledgling

Hello everyone,

I recently faced an unexpected billing issue with Three where I was charged an additional £1.03 that was not disclosed when I signed up for my contract. I attempted to resolve this with customer service on October 7th, 2024, but the interaction was challenging and felt unprofessional.

Has anyone else experienced similar billing issues? Here’s a brief overview:

I was not informed of the £1.03 charge during the sign-up process.

The customer service agent was reluctant to escalate the issue to a supervisor and implied that I was overreacting.

It took significant persistence to get the charge waived, and the agent's remarks were quite dismissive and disrespectful.

I’d love to hear if others have faced similar problems and how you managed to resolve them. Also, if you have any advice on ensuring clear communication about charges or dealing with customer service effectively, please share!

Looking forward to your insights and advice.

Thanks, Girishkumar

1 REPLY 1
joshuawood
Fledgling

Heres my input; Three customer service are absolutely useless. I have been attempting to cancel my contract for months and they keep billing me and i have been forced to raise a formal complaint as its ridiculous. My advice, try your absolute hardest to get out of your contract as soon as you possibly can and switch provider. Its a waste of your time.