cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late payments

Bisbash90
Regular

Hi can anyone help me please ? 
so long story short I had an accident which resulted in broken bones,now three have been amazing with helping me delay my bill,but ive not paid the last 3 months plus 3 pay the bill is now £335 and is due. The next bill is due 28th jan,with Xmas ect I can’t afford to pay it,but by 28th jan I will be in a much better position to pay at least half. So my question is would three allow me to miss this payment again until January? 

Thanks in advance 

5 REPLIES 5
sc1999
Local celebrity

Talk to them, it's the best way. I suggest you call 333 and have a chat with customer services, it's in their best interest to help you pay your bill. If they get uperty try talking to citizens advice. 

Bisbash90
Regular

Thanks for the advice much appreciated 

sc1999
Local celebrity

https://community.three.co.uk/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/10 another option is to follow the link and message Steph and ask her assistance. 

Bisbash90
Regular

Thanks for the reply I’ve sent her a mgs and will update you with the out come. Thank you. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Bisbash90,

I'm really sorry to hear about your accident and that it's made it difficult to keep up to date with bills. We can't answer this directly on the community, as we don't have access to your account, but I'd like to make sure you get the best help with this.

Given the circumstances, I'd try one of the contact us options on our accessibility page.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.