cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leanne Preece

WelshGirl21
Fledgling

My bill is over due but I've never got told in advance and I don't get paid now until the 13th December but I have bought a £15pound voucher but my bill is £25, And they have cut me off I really can't live without my phone and data is there any way that I could pay £15pound off my bill and the rest on my payday and be reconnected please help me with this thanku Leanne xx

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sympathise with you but this is a public forum not customer service and we have no access to your account. Your best bet is to use WiFi to start a live chat via the Three website or use another phone to call Three on 0333 338 1001. Be as upfront with them as you’ve been on here and they may be able to sort something out. 
I wish you good luck.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @WelshGirl21,

I'm assuming you're referring to a PAYG voucher? These can't be used to pay your bill, but here's a page with info on ways to pay. If you're unable to call, but you've got access to the Internet then it's best to get in touch and check if the team can set an extension for you.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.