Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging in to account - hCaptcha just loops back to 'What's your Three number?' page

Gherkin
Fledgling

I can log into my account on iphone fine but I want to log in on my laptop and from the initial 'What's your Three number?' page it goes to hCaptcha page, and just goes back to the 'What's your Three number?' page after I select the objects and hit verify. Has done the same thing a dozen times now & don't really want to spend any more time fruitlessly clicking on rabbits in a sea of apples... Can anyone help please?

Best solution
Best solution
Gherkin
Fledgling

For anyone else having the same problem - I had to disable extensions in Microsoft Edge browser (from the three dots at top right corner). hCaptcha then continued to log into account ok. Don't forget to reenable your extensions!

View solution in conversation

1 REPLY 1
Best solution
Gherkin
Fledgling

For anyone else having the same problem - I had to disable extensions in Microsoft Edge browser (from the three dots at top right corner). hCaptcha then continued to log into account ok. Don't forget to reenable your extensions!