cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view account, and now unable to log in. Ongoing for over a month.

tomjc
Fledgling

Hi all,

Pay monthly customer here, with Three for 2 years as of today - and probably won’t be for any longer if this isn’t fixed.

I’ve currently got an issue logging into My3. Both on the app and on the webpage. If I log into the app, I get an error 500 code.

Logging into the webpage, I get a “Something went wrong” with an error ID but no code.

Previously, up until a couple of days ago, I could log in but the areas in which allowances, plan details, etc were displayed in showed a “Something went wrong” error in all fields. 

I was planning to upgrade to stay on Three, but I literally can’t - my basket had an item in that I could not proceed to checkout with, and I could not remove. But, that being said, I can’t see anything at all now - not even my billing!

My contract is over and I do not want to continue paying over £40 a month when I could be paying less than £20 a month. I can’t even see how much I’m going to pay this month or what the fees are for leaving Three. As I requested a PAC code before my billing period end, it gave me a figure of around £55, including leaving fees. That’ll be a different figure after that billing period, but I can’t re-request that information.

I have been faffed around by Three customer support getting me to create a new (duplicate) account with a new email - this didn’t change anything. In-store, the sales representative said that my account was broken on their end too. They advised that if I wanted to upgrade, I’d have to buy a PAYM SIM with another network, PAC my number across, and then PAC it back to Three on a new plan. That’s just awful, as Three’s technical deficiencies shouldn’t mean I have to spend more money on a PAYM SIM and faff around with PAC’ing my number across twice.

Has anybody experienced these issues, and if so, what was the solution?

And to the people behind Three’s application and web portal - get it together, this is just unacceptable. Ofcom wouldn’t be pleased. The old app from 2022 had drastically better user experience, speed and stability.

Many thanks,

0 REPLIES 0