cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login to my 3 account error message

RB1
Fledgling

I am unable to login to my account. Results in error code 2147483648 Host name mismatch with SSL Certificate. Funny (not) as this is happening after 3 Tech Support have been messing with my account - trying to get the mobile data to work with Swann CCTV (still not working). In desperation I tried a different Sim (Lebara) which solved the CCTV issue! Any suggestions on how to get login issues resolved.  Many thanks in advance. 

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @RB1,

I'm not familiar with that particular error message. Is this happening when you try to log in from the Three App, the Three website, or both?

Are you able to test whether the issue is happening when trying to log in from your Three mobile data, or is it affecting when trying to log in when using mobile data on the Lebara SIM too? (or any other Internet connection)

For the CCTV issue, you may find that setting a manual APN profile will help here. The default APN for phone SIMs is three.co.uk and the default for Data/Broadband SIMs is 3internet. The 3internet APN may work better for some smart devices.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here