cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Voicemail Messages

OurMobVP
Fledgling

Has anyone else had this issue… I had 2 new voicemail messages from yesterday. I logged in and listened to both, saving the first one by pressing 2. I went away and checked some info and then 10 minutes later logged back into voicemail to listen to it again as I hadn’t caught the customer’s number. It had gone! All I get is ‘you have no new messages’. I am livid. I need that number but there’s no way to retrieve it. I called support on 337 and got a guy who repeated himself over and over about how I can log into voicemail to listen to my messages (tell me something I don’t know) and how he can activate my voicemail (it’s already activated, I’ve been using it for over a year!). He did NOT understand my problem and just repeated himself over and over. I Googled and apparently you can log into apps to retrieve them. I tried, I can’t log in as we are business customers and apparently Three don’t have any online login access for us (seriously?). To say I’m frustrated would be an understatement. All I’ve got is a text saying I have new voicemail messages so the only number I can see is the 123 one, not those of the people who called. There are no missed calls either so it must have gone straight to voicemail. 

Does anybody have any tips on how to retrieve that missing number or ensure we always get a text with the number that called please? Really hoping someone can help. 🙂

1 REPLY 1
techbloke
Active

Hi

I've just repeated the search I bet you probably did and found all sorts of links that tell you to do this and that and download this or that app, in order to recover a message an app would have to have access to the control plane of a voicemail platform and the only app likely to have that level of access is Three's own or one of their members of staff.

So for the moment, if you've not already done so I'd try with their app, I'd dearly love to be able to try this for you but as I'm a PAYG customer I don't get access to their main app.

Hopefully one of the moderators might be along next week and can offer some more help.

I wish you all the best.