cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost phone - trying to blacklist

aster7680
Fledgling

Hi - I have contacted Three several times over the last few weeks. I have been trying to get my device blacklisted as I have lost it. I have sent my proof of purchase several times to the proofs email address, as well as speaking to about 10 people on chat. Each tell me it will be completed in 48 hours but nothing happens. 

I'm now stuck as my insurer will not help me as the phone isn't showing as blacklisted and I am at a loss. 

Would appreciate if anyone can help...

5 REPLIES 5
aster7680
Fledgling

Hi team - i would be really grateful if someone could please assist me with this - I have still had no luck and my insurer is telling me the phone is not showing up as blacklisted on the CEIR list.

Is there any way to escalate this at all?

aster7680
Fledgling

Please could someone let me know if they are able to help me with this? I would really appreciate it.

aster7680
Fledgling

Hi - please could someone from Three please respond to help me?

aster7680
Fledgling

Hi team - i've had no luck with customer services who keep submtting tickets and telling me to wait 48 hours. Please can someone help me escalate this?

aster7680
Fledgling

I've followed up on this several times and DM'd the many Three employees that have commented on other posts like these. No response.

Great work Three.