Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft app store PDF app and knew it was free and thought I had selected it

gary1968
Fledgling

I have downloaded Pdf X app in error and it appears to come with a fee. I don't want it so how do I cancel the download on my pc 

3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

Welcome and you may be the first to post a non-three question.

This is the best I can offer:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/returning-items-you-bought-from-microsoft-for-ex...

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @gary1968,

I'm not sure on the connection with this and your Three account. Feel free to ask questions about 3rd party apps here, but the Three Community may not be the best space for your question.

Not sure if we're missing something, was the purchase made using Three pay, or through a device you have on Three? If I've misunderstood please let me know.

Thanks,
Jonathan

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!

sc1999
Local celebrity

Why should the community be limited to questions, gripes and rants about 3? The community should be somewhere where members can ask questions and raise topics that other members may be able to contribute to.