Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration

heronaddict
Fledgling

Hello.

Trying to register my son's phone number as we are both at end of contract & three want to bump us to up a few ££ and without ability to log in correctly I can't see what they are offering instead (I'm the bill payer & my number/account seem to have set up without problem) 

When I click the "switch" option at the bottom of the page, I see his number, click on it, I need to re register. Okay.

Go through the process, the only email address I've ever used with Three, a nice complex password, I keep getting bounced back as "There's already an account with these details. Ensure you are the account owner and please chat to us and we'll look into it " 

I tried to chat with support earlier but ran out of time and patience.

Before I try chat again, is the above a known problem ?  Any way I can work around this avoiding chat support ?

Huge thanks

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

Some bright spark decided that each number requires a different email. Please don't ask why because even 3 has a clue. Try using a different email address. Failing that call customer services and give them another email address and they can sort the mess. 

heronaddict
Fledgling

Cheers for that.

It really is baffling. 

I've used all manner of different email addresses which I've never used with Three but still get the error message.

A phone call it will have to be then.

Cheers