cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile broadband

Tinacee
Fledgling

I upgraded my Three mobile broadband on 8th December 2022 and a new router was sent to me the next day. I was told by a customer service operator that my contract had run out in October and I renewed it on the 8th when I upgraded. From the moment my new router and new sim card arrived I was unable to connect to any of my devices. I got a local independent internet engineer to check that I had set the new router up correctly and after trying to connect to his own devices with no success and came to the conclusion that the fault was at Threes end. After many phone calls to Three and many sleepless nights trying to get to the bottom of the problem I rang Three to cancel my contract which wasn't done immediately.  I tried to connect today and got a shock as the connection to my own 3 devices were now working. Would Three reinstate my contract now that it's working ? I have been with Three for many years without problems like I was experiencing which led me to have to make the reluctant decision to cancel. Has anyone had a problem like this ? It is now working perfectly!!!

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

Call 333 and ask to cancel your cancellation. 

SuziM
Employee
Employee

Hey @Tinacee! We're so sorry you had such a palaver getting your router set up and we completely see why you wanted to just chuck it - we're so happy to see it's started working now though! Even happier still that you're wanting to stay in the Three family 😄

As @sc1999 says, you can call us to cancel your cancellation request. Simply ring us on 500 from a Three phone, or 0333 338 1003 from any other phone.

If you don't want to speak to us on the phone, you can reach us here. Hope this helps! Thanks for being part of the Three Community ❤️