cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My3 account blocked

ana1
Fledgling

I have my three account blocked and I can't unblock it because it tells me that they have a system error, I need help 

6 REPLIES 6
StephR
Employee
Employee

Hi Ana, thanks for joining us here on Three Community. I'm sorry you're having trouble accessing your My3 account. Can you please tell us a little more about what's happened?

If you've forgotten your log in details, have you tried using the "Forgotten password" option? Is that where you're seeing that "system error" message?

Rather than the app, have you tried logging in via an internet browser?

Let us know and we'll do all we can to help.

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

Princemalachiii
Fledgling

I have tried to reset my three account password but not sent me anything but I tried to log in and register but my user account is blocked what am I supposed to do about this 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Princemalachiii,

This does sound really frustrating. We've just fixed an issue that was preventing some My3 registrations earlier this afternoon. Can you check the following and let me know.

• Does re-registering now work for you?
  • What error message(s) are you seeing when you try to login/register/reset password?
  • Can you let me know how long you've been experiencing these issues with My3?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Balog11
Fledgling

my account is blocked, can you help me please?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Balog11,

Can you help me understand what you mean by blocked here? What's the exact error message you see when you try to log in? If you try to re-register does this work?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

emsie76
Fledgling

My account is blocked, when sending an email to reset password, I do not receive an email from three. I have been trying since last night to access my account. I have even tried live chat that gets to chat to an agent and then does not go through to an agent. How do I unblock this account? I am receiving emails from three about this account in regards to my bill, so it is definitely the right email address for this account.