Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting addon cancellation

om_ag
Fledgling

Hello, 

I'd like to be contacted by 3 to cancel my addon. Your app is fundamentally broken, and I thought I had cancelled it 3 months ago. Therefore I'd like an addon refund for this month as well for the trickery employed by 3 to keep me paying.

4 REPLIES 4
sc1999
Local celebrity

This community is made up of customers who do not have access to your account. You will need to contact customer services or send a pm to a moderator and ask for assistance.

Paddiewack
Superstar

The app is fine and why you haven’t (apparently) contacted customer service during that time is beyond me. Follow sc1999’s advice.

om_ag
Fledgling

Because there is literally no way to cancel an addon online in three.co.uk/account or in the purposefully buggy Three app and every time i've tried calling 333 on my phone it has called endlessly and not gotten an answer. Their Live Chat currently sends two messages and then ends the conversation, really amazing stuff.

Paddiewack
Superstar

Today and yesterday Three had technical issues and yes calling 333 just gets you an endless ringing tone which is annoying to say the least. So try tomorrow when (hopefully) 🤞it’ll be working. I’m not at all sure that the word trickery is appropriate but you DO need to contact them to sort it.