cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My3 app not working after update

Jay2

The app won’t let me access my account been trying to since the update and it’s really starting to bug me even online browser I can’t access my account 

3 REPLIES 3
Jfisher46
Regular

I have same prob but this issue with my3 app & website has been going on for weeks now!! All i get when told technical support about it is the team are aware of the situation & are currently doing all they can on working on a fix. But no sort time frame when a fix will be. Hoping sometime soon as getting abit  beyond the joke not being able to access anything to look or manage accounts.

Random3acc

I had experienced this issue for months on a lower end phone, up until the end of my contract a week ago. Where suddenly the lady who was helping me on call could fix it within minutes. My my3 now works perfectly after exhausting all online support for months. 

Jfisher46
Regular

I’ve only mention & put in a complaint when on a live chat with three with there technical team about the app & website & to be honest they were little to no help at all. To be told got to raise the issue before any fix could be done, but this was weeks ago now but the team know about the problem & are working on a fix. I havn’t been told anything more since.