cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My3 app

Toffee
Fledgling

What's the problem with the My3 app? I've been trying to register my account details for 2 day's but it seems that it is not working properly. All I get is an error message that says Check the information I've entered? As a new customer I'm not very happy with 3 mobile and their pathetic service. 

5 REPLIES 5
Avondale
Rising star

My advice would be to keep trying. I find the My3 app very unreliable but by leaving at and trying again a few hours later - possibly several times - it always seems to work for me in the end. 

I have never contacted Three's Customer Services but, judging by this forum, their reputation is indifferent. Hence, persevering with the app is probably the easier option.   

GrayG
Regular

My understanding today is all customers are being Migrated over to the new system, new customers automatically join the new system.

What that means i couldnt tell you as ive asked the same question on here which nobody can answer by the look of it, could be days, weeks, months, but the new system isnt working right and god knows when it will be, its not just applicable to the app, also trying to loging from a computer doesnt work either so there no access to any account details whatsoever at the moment for customers.  Not a great start to my contract but hey, ive 12 days left to change my mind if i wished so, see what happens.

Avondale
Rising star

I am on the "old" system and am happy to remain there until moved. Having said that, I believe that the PAYG add-on bundles are more generous on the new system, so that will be an advantage. 😄  

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Toffee,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been running into issues getting your My3 registered. Hopefully this was just a temporary issue, but just in case it's persisting I'll send you a private message to direct you to some colleagues that can investigate your account further.

To view your private messages on the community click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages"

Thanks,
JonathanB

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here

Dazie999
Regular

Its now 4 days later so it is not a temporary issue! And there are many more problems...

See my post: Major problems since the recent Three system updat... - Three Community - 13103