cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help! Proof of Usage

Rafael
Fledgling

I recently upgraded my plan last June 2024 (phone and sim). My phone got stolen last 31st of August 2024 and I have requested for proof of usage since first week of September 2024. I have accessed the live chat and spoken with countless customer representatives regarding this matter with promises that the document needed will be provided after 72 hours, and every so often after the said duration, I have not received any email with the required document and putting my case closed whenever I check my account online. I called customer service hotline 4 times, they keep on informing me that there is no data for proof of usage. How can this be? I used the phone with the sim for approximately 2 months before it got stolen. I already lodged 2 complaints with the first one yielding the same result. This is so frustrating since I can't proceed with my insurance claim with out this document. I am at lost here, being a loyal three customer for 10 years, this is my first time experiencing such an appalling service for just aquiring a piece of document, exhausting my time and patience. Please can someone help me with this predicament.

0 REPLIES 0