cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Short Code Text Numbers

mogzyboy
Fledgling

Hi all,

I tried to enter an ITV competition last night, but I kept getting a ‘not delivered’ notification. I have a spend limit of £10, and the competition was £2.  Any idea why I might not be able to text short codes?

Best solution
Best solution
croppstain
Fledgling

I've just had the same issue, I went on the chat facility and the representative set up the credit limit for me (max £150) and was immediately actioned and live.  Hopefully this helps.

View solution in conversation

4 REPLIES 4
sc1999
Local celebrity

Here is a link to 3's short code page. There is paragraph about your error.

https://www.three.co.uk/support/bills-and-contracts/your-monthly-plan-and-usage/shortcodes

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @mogzyboy,

Customer services should be able to check if you have a credit limit that is set too low, this is separate from the spend limit, ideally this should be £20 higher than your monthly plan cost, that way you have enough credit limit to have a bill open, plus up to the £10 spend limit.

They can also check if premium rate services are enabled for your account.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Best solution
croppstain
Fledgling

I've just had the same issue, I went on the chat facility and the representative set up the credit limit for me (max £150) and was immediately actioned and live.  Hopefully this helps.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for sharing that the team were able to help @croppstain. Unfortunately we never heard back from the OP to confirm if they had the exact same issue, but I think the credit limit is the most likely explanation in their case too. I'll mark your response as a solution, so it's easier for other Community members to find. 🙂

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.