cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to pay my bill but I cant access it!

sevans1308
Fledgling

I have been abroad for a few weeks, and kept phone in flight mode whilst away just using the hotel WiFi. I found out when I got back that my bill hadn't been paid and my services were restricted, but I am having an almighty struggle in paying it. My3 keeps saying there is an error (but my partners works fine) and everytime I try to call 333 it says that "This service does not allow access to this number" - I have no idea what is going on, I have only missed one payment as the next one is due on the 30th Sept - just want to clear the balance and get my phone back working!

2 REPLIES 2
SuziM
Employee
Employee

Hey there! Hope you're having a brilliant time away 😊 If you're having trouble paying a bill, you can see alternative ways to do this here: https://bit.ly/3Un93LE. Hope this helps!

StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey @sevans1308, thanks for joining us here at Three Community.

I'm sorry you've returned from your trip to find your services restricted. Are you unable to access My3 at all, or are you only seeing an error when you tap "Make a payment" on the bills tab?

Have you been able to speak with our collections team using your partner's phone?

As SuziM's mentioned, you'll also find other methods of payment on our support pages. Have a look there, and let us know if you're still stuck. We'll do all we can to help.

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.