cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online ordering issue for Roaming

techtivegx
Fledgling

I need to cancel an order made online at 1am on 29/08/23. Your support hours are inconvenient to me. I have just tried to order a 14 day EU Go Roam package which should have been added to my current pay monthly plan which expires in January 2024. I now see I have a confirmed order for a new 24 month pay monthly contract  starting from today. I guess I would also have early cancellation charges for my existing contract. I do not want a new contract, I am very happy with the one expiring in January next year. All I want, all I ordered was a single 14 day EU Roaming Add-on. Now I cannot find any way of messaging Three to explain the error and have this corrected before we see a admin chain and penalties levelled at me. Cannot phone you, cannot send you a message and the chat bot has no sensible response for this issue despite attempting for a good half hour.

Please cancel the order taken in error as follows: 29 Aug 2023 Completed Order 149472742A Online

2 REPLIES 2
Geluk
Key player

Why can't you phone them on 333? They're not going to change support hours just for you!

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @techtivegx,

I'm sorry to hear that you've ordered a new contract by mistake. We do operate a 14 day money back guarantee though, so you should be able to cancel this before anything is charged, or get a refund if the first payment does go through.

In terms of support hours they're available on our contact us page, along with the phone numbers and links to chat. We have chat advisors available from 0800-2200 on weekdays and 0900-2000 on weekends. Phone support is 0800-2000 weekdays and 0900-1800 on weekends, so hopefully you can make contact with us in those hours?

We can't access your Three account from this community though, so I'm sorry I can't do anything with that order number.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.