cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order stuck in submitted

SlimeRanch
Fledgling

I put in an order for a contract upgrade on Friday about 1300. Signed the online email, had a fraud call to make sure the order can go ahead. Was told the earliest delivery day for my new device was today, but I haven't had any shipping information yet. I checked the three app and my order says "submitted". Does this mean I'm just still waiting for three to ship or do I need to do something else?

2 REPLIES 2
Paddiewack
Superstar

I think the least you need to do is call customer service. Unsure about the fraud call as you put it,whether you made a call or you were called.When I upgraded last August it was done online and can’t remember any call about fraud or anything else for that matter. I’m sure all is good and today was the earliest day but no harm in checking.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SlimeRanch,

You may not receive info from DPD till the day of delivery, but you'll usually get at least a few hours notice. Did you receive any more info in the meantime, or have you been in touch with customer services for an update?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.