cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM

PHSM
Fledgling

In June I was told my PAYG balance was nil, so topped up and this was confirmed and showed I DID have a balance. That top up was never credited but was debited to my bank account. 4 months later I have still not resolved this issue and another top up has been largely used despite very little usage. I attempted to get a breakdown of my usage which involves completing a data request form - I am still waiting. Surely it is not that difficult to see my call and text record !

1 REPLY 1
Paddiewack
Superstar

My suggestion to you as someone who used to be a Three payg customer is to get proof of the payments to Three c/s. Go to your bank statement and screenshot just the top up transaction and then you can email that to customer service. The email address is on the Three website.That way it can be seen that the payment has been made with the date and transaction reference number. Also check your statement to ensure that the topup amount hasn’t dropped back into your account for whatever reason. This does happen and would explain your circumstances.