cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid in advance with proof but Three said didn’t get money

Jayada
Regular

I paid in advance of 226.60 pounds estimated amount of my contract to avoid direct debit issues. The call center lady provided me with the Three bank account number and I use my bank app to sent money. My bank said money went out to Three long time ago. I called Three call center they asked me to email proof from bank which I did. No response from that email for 10 days now. Please help!

3 REPLIES 3
Paddiewack
Superstar

Unfortunately this is a public forum with no access to your account so we can only give general advice. If it were me (and remember this is just my opinion) I’d take my proof of payment into the nearest Three shop so that a member of Three uk staff could actually see that you’ve paid and possibly send your proof to a more relevant person. I’d also raise a complaint via the Three homepage to get this sorted. If you’ve got proof that the funds were sent to the correct sort code and account number and they haven’t bounced back into your account for some reason then it’s only a matter of time before you get it sorted. You could also double check with your bank to ensure that the funds transfer went through just to be on the safe side.

MZone
Key player

I’m assuming you put some sort of reference number which is usually your account number on the payment you made? If not they won’t know who the payment belongs too and that’s why it might be taken it’s time to appear on your account. But as @Paddiewack states you need to contact customer services. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jayada,

I've replied to you on one of your other posts, but just in case you missed it, I've replied to your PM to help you get in touch with more help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.