cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google play store

joshuapalumbo19
Fledgling

I just started a new sim only plan, and I frequently buy stuff on the play store for various games, so I thought I can just use three billing on the play store, then when I pay my bill it'd be like getting the stuff in advance if you know what I mean? I'm not losing money, and I definitely can afford it yet it's not working. Is it because I haven't received a text saying my number switched yet? It used to work in the past. Also it says I have no credit, yet I don't have a spend cap limit set to zero. How can I fix this please, and dorry for so many words

Screenshot_20230701-234144.png

1 REPLY 1
sc1999
Local celebrity

Three sets a credit limit for all customers and it's possible that you have hit yours. Your bill is raised then the payment is taken days later. If you are trying to make a purchase between the time the bill is raised and the money taken then you could hit your credit limit. This credit limit is different to your spend cap. The message says call 333 or 444, do this and they will confirm what the problem is and what they can do about it.