cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is just awful

Michael95
Fledgling

I’ve asked Three to change the billing date multiple times. Paid outstanding balance as told and asked again and got told it was done. 
It wasn’t done it’s still the same, but yet I’ve been charged twice. 
Now I have an outstanding balance again because they didn’t change it and they won’t change it until it’s paid. 
All they care about is getting a payment from you. While trying to get help their app magically ended. Hmm weird. 
So I’m now cut off despite it being their mistake. Wish I never changed from EE 

2 REPLIES 2
Paddiewack
Superstar

I’m assuming you don’t have a direct debit set up because this would largely avoid this situation. In my experience (limited) situations such as yours can be caused by confusion because there are a number of reasons why your billing date can’t be changed. For example if you’re within a certain time frame relative to your original bill production date and a few others. So I’ll have to refer you to customer service;but with one suggestion from me. Why on earth don’t you put aside or as I do, just randomly add credit to your account during the month. I’ve been doing that very thing since last August and since then my account has always been in credit and rarely do Three need to take a direct debit. I also get a £5 monthly discount for having one set up. Just a thought l. 🤷‍♂️

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

That sounds like it's been a frustrating experience, sorry about that. 

You mentioned that you've been charged twice? Can you elaborate on that? Was that two unexpected charges? Or do you mean you've had two bills come out since trying to deal with the issue? 

Pete.