cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

danielciovana
Fledgling

Hi everyone! I want to remove my Three number from the payment method, but it won't let me. It says: "There is an active subscription on this account that requires at least one payment on file". I just don't know which subscription and where I can see it. 

1 REPLY 1
StephR
Employee
Employee

Hi @danielciovana, welcome to Three Community!

Let’s see if we can help you with this. Are you trying to remove Three Pay as a payment method from a service like the App Store?

For context, Three Pay (or Three carrier billing) lets you buy digital content on platforms like PlayStation Store, Google Play, Epic Games, Microsoft, Spotify Premium, and more. The cost is added to your monthly phone bill or taken from your Pay As You Go balance. You'll get an SMS confirming your transaction whenever you use Three Pay.

If you have an active subscription on one of these services, you may need to first add an alternative payment method before removing Three Pay or cancel the subscription altogether.

Let us know if we've picked you up right on this, or if you're having a different issue. We'll do all we can to help. 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.